Monday, March 29, 2010

I'll sort YOUR 600s

Hi! Still here! I've been busy, or maybe just boring.

Here's something I made earlier:
get to know the dewey decimal system
A Dewey Decimal System poster!
It's funny (not really), I am very much into two or three color design, posters and packaging, but I have never once tried it myself. It's not easy! But I achieved what I wanted to achieve, so that's good. I guess.

I've been doing some other things, too, but can't seem to complete anything. My desktop is covered in half-finished half-ideas. Hopefully I'll have more things to post soon!

2 comments:

  1. You don't happen to sell these, do you? I am looking for fun Dewey posters for our school library and this is by far the best I've seen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I do sell them, not through any official venue though (yet!) – email me at susannatron@gmail.com!

    ReplyDelete