Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Lines on cardboard

Are you there, God? It's me, Margaret.

Why did you make me a huge dork with a thing for simple, colorful depictions of state territories from the 1940s and 1950s (alongside a laundry list of other very specific interests)? It's not helping me relate to others on that, you know, basic human level, where small talk is made in elevators about mundane common interests like sandwiches and Tamagotchis (or whatever). It's a good thing that I hate talking to people in elevators, anyway.

I thought I would share some of my things I've collected that fall under that category of wonderfulness -- those shapely slabs of where we live.

United States map box

Puzzle map

oh hello, Washington

Game of States and Cities

capital state quiz

They really gave up on Washington in that last one.

Also, hi! It's been awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment