Monday, September 6, 2010

a boy and his robot friend

This is totally the kind of thing that I am going to look at tomorrow morning and wonder where it came from. "What HAPPENED last night?" I'll ask, only to look over and find an ominous pile of Starburst wrappers on the counter and three mugs of half-finished tea in the sink. "Oh crap. This can't be good..."

To my horror, I will discover that I gave somebody I drew a nose.

a boy and his robot
(You can click to see it larger)

Anyway, this may be the start of something neat, or it might just be a boy and a robot and a paper airplane, which is arguably still pretty neat.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At first, I didn't know how I felt about the slight shadow behind everybody, but I've been staring at it for a while now, and I've decided I like it. It makes it look like a paper cutout, which is good.

    Also, robots are awesome.

    ReplyDelete