Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Overdue: The Unicorn From a Planet Far, Far Away

About a year and a half ago, I started drawing a comic written by my eight-year-old self called "The Unicorn from a Planet Far, Far Away". For one reason or another, I never finished it. After rediscovering the old notebook the story was scrawled in, I decided that leaving the comic incomplete was the worst thing I've ever done in my entire life, ever.

I couldn't tell you where my obsession with people getting divorced, people getting in car accidents post-divorce, or dead parents came from, but they run with reckless abandon in this story. So, better late than never, here it is: The entirety of "The Unicorn from a Planet Far, Far Away," written by Susanna Ryan, age 8. As I said in my old post, the only things changed are misspellings and wayward punctuation for clarity. Enjoy! I'm sorry to anyone reading this on my actual blog that the pictures run into the sidebar a little bit. Whatever.





3 comments:

  1. Love the story :) When I'm finally at the end of the story..I was looking for more.... and then I asked myself... What happen next.... I said arrrgggghhhh It's not complete... then I go back to the Title and description of the story...and there you go.. I It's not finished :) hehehe :) but one thing for sure...It make me smiled :) Thank you and I hope you can finish it... God Bless

    ReplyDelete